- Channelling international operations
- Processing letters of credit, documentary remittances and guarantees
- Processing pension payments, migrants' remittances and other para-financial services via the London branch
- Overseas offices: Foreign trade promotion services (information on markets, selection of intermediaries, trade reports and claims, business centre, collections management, legal consultancy, tax representation and VAT returns, trade missions, setting up branches and subsidiaries, trade fair visits service, etc) via the Overseas Network
- Correspondent' network: Cecabank has agreements with over 2,000 international financial institutions to undertake collections and payments and management of commercial businesses.
Our experts will explain it to you
María Idoya AramendiExpert in International Business
After working at the Council of Europe (Strasbourg) for a year, Idoya Aramendi now has over 20 years' experience in international business and more than 25 in banking. Her responsibilities at Cecabank include managing its network of more than 2,000 correspondent banks, foreign trade, managing its overseas branch network and marketing the securities services and transactional banking catalogue of products and services. Idoya qualified as a Business Legal Adviser at the Comillas Pontifical University (I.C.A.D.E.), Madrid. She also has a degree in Canon Law from the University of Human Sciences, Strasbourg (France) and a Master in Community Law from the Robert Schuman University, Strasbourg (France).